Wampler Pedals Ethereal Delay And Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Sorry, currently out of stock
Brian Wampler set out to make a delay that is as pure as you could want, with a time of up to 1 second, a reverb that is thick and then have the option to mix them all up and put them together in one glorious effect that will send you away—all while making it as easy to use and easy to find those perfect tones as possible.
Also, there isn’t one delay lurking within the Wampler Ethereal—there are two! The first delay constantly sits there like a heartbeat, coming back at you at quarter notes, then Wampler layered another over the top, which can can be put into a triplet pattern, or a dotted 8th (so you can get that beautiful quarter, plus dotted 8th mix) and even a self-oscillating dotted eighth pattern that just takes you away and leads you over the edge and down the rabbit hole into perfect ambience.
That little switch, just to the right of the stomp, that’s a trails button. When this is used, the delay patterns and reverbs sing out after the pedal has been deactivated, so you can even control what you want to come back at you.
While you are enjoying the delay patterns, sitting underneath is that beautifully cavernous plate style reverb that is alive with character and shape, that can be brought in to exactly the right level (whether that be under your guitar, the same level—unity—or even considerably louder) to complement the delay.
The Wampler Ethereal. Not only can it be used a stand-alone reverb or delay pedal, it can be combined for you to worship, to get lost in, to even help you inspect your shoes. But most of all, it was designed to inspire.
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch (buffered bypass in trails mode)
- Allows for you to use reverb and two delays simultaneously
- Maximum 1 second delay
- Second delay can be layered on top in 3 different patterns
- Built in the U.S.A
- Delay: Length of echo time (10ms – 1 sec)
- Feedback: The amount of repeats
- Tone: Controls the brightness of the echoes and the reverb
- Delay volume: The amount of delay that you hear
- Reverb volume: The amount of reverb that you hear
- Top-mounted input and output jacks
- 9v power jack
- Power draw: 64mA (at 9v) and 68mA (at 18v)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (63.5 x 114.3 x 38.1 mm)—height excludes knobs and switches