When it was introduced in 2010, the original Polytune forever revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. Praised by professional and amateur players, guitar tuning instantly became as simple as strum, tune, rock!
So how do you make the best-selling polyphonic tuner even better? You take it to the next level byproviding multiple tuning modes, including polyphonic, chromatic, strobe and a variety of altered tunings; adding an onboard Bonafide Buffer to preserve your tone over long cable runs and pedal board signal paths; and upgrading the LED display for even higher tuning accuracy. Say hello to your next tuner – Polytune 3.
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 M-ohm input, 100 ohm output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark