Shure SE425-CL In Ear Sound Isolating Earphones Clear
Featuring Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones. An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks.
- Accurate and balanced sound
- Sound Isolating Design
- Dual high-definition MicroDrivers
- Lightweight, ergonomic, professional design
- Low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Includes: standard/detachable 3.5 mm audio cable (clear), fit kit, premium carrying case and ¼” adapter
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 22 Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit