Sennheiser evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone
The Sennheiser e906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass applications. It has a supercardioid polar pattern, a flat body shape, very fast response, a hum-compensating coil that minimizes self noise, and 3 selectable characters (Bright, Normal, and Smooth).
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- 3 adjustable sound characteristics (Bright, Normal, Smooth)
- Hum-compensating coil for low self noise
- Rugged metal body
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1/3 lb.