You have no items in your shopping cart.
Feels responsive, sounds tight
Revv went above and beyond to put the sound and feel of their amplifiers into the G3 distortion pedal. Guitarists at Sweetwater quickly noticed that the G3 stays tight and focused at any volume level and EQ settings. That's because smart filtering is employed to remove muddy and icy frequencies, without altering your core tone. And special attention during the design stage was spent on the attack and bloom of notes, leading to an addictively amp-like playing feel.
Revv G3 Preamp/Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Distortion pedal based Revv amplifiers' purple channel
- 3 selectable "aggression" settings tailor the amount of gain
- Bass, Middle, and Treble EQ controls allow you to optimize the sound for any type of pickups
- Sounds great whether you use it in front of an amp, in its effects loop, with a modeler, or direct into a cab simulator
- Excels at modern metal tones, versatile enough to cover many other styles as well