Introducing The Cosmonaut V2 a new iteration of our void verb! The Cosmonaut V2 offers you 3 different options for exploring the depths of space. Choose between "Sputnik" the classic modulated plate reverb, "Luna 2" a dark modulated chasm perfect for ambient layering and soundscapes , or the "Vostok 1" a dark haunting analog voiced tape delay.
Whats new in the V2
- 3 Algorithms
- 100% Wet mix control
- External alt control
- 100ma to power
- Tails or bypass mode!!
3 Reverb algorithms
Luna 2 - Is a dark haunting modulated reverb that pulls at you to travel deeper into the void. Use anomaly to add modulation while your guitar travels through the spaces between. Excels as a dark warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight modulated room verb.
Sputnik - The original that started it all. The Sputnik algorithm Lets you dial in haunting modulation into a reflective plate reverb. Great for everything from ambient deep sounds to short reflective light verbs.
Vostok 1 - A warm tape analog delay that excels at so many different sounds. Do a short slap with high travel for a ambient other worldly feel or go for a long Anomaly for a journey into space madness.
100% Wet mix control
The mix starts a great low point and as you turn right you dial out your dry signal while turning up the wet reverb signal until its 100% wet!
Analog dry signal path
Your dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in your digital wet signal for the best of both worlds.
One of the things that set the Cosmonaut apart from other reverbs is its set of alt controls. The Cosmonaut has 3 knobs on the "top" row which have been duplicated on the "Bottom" row giving you two different sounds you can jump between. You can set both rows to the same row and jump between two different sounds on the same reverb or set them as different reverbs using the toggle switches at the top of the pedal. This creates a simple and straight forward way to get a wide and dynamic sound from just one pedal.
100ma to power
We have cut the power requirement in half making it easier to find a place on your power supply!
Tails or bypass mode
Probably one of the most requested features for the Cosmonaut is the ability to let those beautiful haunting layers continue as you switch the pedal off preventing a hard cut to your sound as your playing. If you still want that hard cut sound simply hold both foot switches for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes and now you are in the bypass mode which cut the reverb signal as soon as you turn it off.
- Fuel: The mix of your signal. Turn up to go 100% wet.
- Anomaly: controls the modulation or delay time
- Travel: is the feedback or decay of the reverb/delay
- The bottom footswitch is your master bypass
- Top footswitch chooses which row of controls is active.
- The top left toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the top row.
- The top right toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the bottom row.
- External alt jack on the side lets you externally choose which row of controls is active
- takes 9v 100ma (does not include a power supply)
- Top Hole Jacks
- onboard and external alt control
- Soft Touch buffered Bypass
- 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)