Laney Tony Iommi sig. tube combo 15W
Sorry, currently out of stock
The TI15-112 takes all the raw power and tone of the TI100’s high gain channel and crams it into a compact single channel all tube amp.
“It began with a clap of thunder and a tolling bell. Then, as a heavily distorted guitar played a diminished fifth – an interval once banned by the Roman Catholic Church for being the Devil’s interval – a male voice started to wail as if from the grave and music was never the same again.” The sound of the heavily distorted guitar was a Laney.
The TI15-112 was designed specially for Tony Iommi to use backstage to warm up on before he hits the huge stages of the worlds’ arenas.RAW POWER
The TI15-112 takes all the raw power and tone of the TI100’s high gain channel and crams it into a compact single channel all tube amp.<1 WATT
Utilizing Laney’s unique dual wattage input option means you can push the EL84 output section hard and get 15 watts RMS of full on tone or plug into the “less than 1 watt” and get exactly that – your same great tone but at less than 1 watt.SPEAKER EMULATION
The TI15-112 also features the cool flexibility of being able to record both silently, for late night recording sessions or in live situations via the SPEAKER EMULATED RECORD OUT feature on the rear panel.
The TI15-112 is finished in Tony’s trade mark black and cross livery.
- CD Input Yes (mini Jack)
- Channels Single IOMMI channel
- Channel Controls Pre-Boost, Volume, Drive
- Class AB
- Drivers 1 x 12" Custom HH driver
- Equalisation Bass, Middle,Treble, Dynamics and Tone
- Footswitch FS1 (Not included)
- FX Loop(s) Yes - variable level FX loop
- Inputs 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Kick Proof Metal Grill Yes
- Output Valves 2 x EL84
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 445 x 461 x 268
- Power 15W
- Preamp Valves 3 x ECC83
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) 445 x 461 x 268
- Speaker Emulated Record Out Jack for Silent/Phones & Jack for Live DI - Speaker emulated
- MP3 Input Mini jack