Fender Stratocaster Neck 21 Medium Jumble Frets Maple (0994602921)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Crafted at their Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a satin finish on the back offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine "Original Contour Body" headstock decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (at Headstock)
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender Logo with "Original Contour Body" Decal