Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Recording Interface (2nd Gen)
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. Scarlett generation 2 features super-low latency that will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. Its metal volume controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. Scarlett USB audio interfaces also now operate at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot pickups for recording electric guitar.
The latest generation Scarlett 6i6 is a 6-in, 6-out USB audio interface perfect for anybody who wants more than two analog inputs: multi-instrumentalists, producers, recording artists, and small bands who want to record vocals, guitar and keyboards simultaneously. It gives you four analog inputs with two Scarlett mic preamps, four analog outputs and two separate headphone outputs, so you can give different headphone mixes to different artists, or an engineer and an artist.
Focusrite interfaces are the perfect partner for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 6i6 comes with Pro Tools | First recording software, as well as Ableton Live Lite and a suite of software and samples so you can start recording straight away. As you’d expect, it works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC.
Focusrite continues to add value to their products, long after the purchase is complete, by bringing monthly plug-in deals to customers through the Focusrite Plug-In Collective. Each month registered owners of Focusrite products will receive an exclusive code via email to unlock a free or discounted plug-in from the world’s leading plug-in companies. See the rebate PDF on this page for details on this month’s plug-in from Focusrite.
- Four analog inputs, including two Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Super-low latency lets you perform and produce using effects in real time
- Four balanced analog outputs for connecting studio monitors or outboard gear
- Get a free XLN Addictive Keys license with purchase
- Get Red 2 & 3 Plug-in suite, Softube Time & Tone Bundle and 2GB of Loopmasters samples