Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Processor Effects Pedal
The Line 6 HX Stomp delivers award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format. This lets you easily add pro-level multi-effects processing to your existing pedalboard, or replace it entirely. It provides programmable amp/cab/effects/IR versatility that seamlessly integrates into a host of playing and recording needs. HX Stomp can be used as a multi-effects stompbox, a super-portable amp/effects rig, or an audio interface.
Access over 300 amps, cabs and effects
Line 6 HX Modeling technology allows HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks at the same time. It is the same HX modeling technology that powers the flagship Line 6 Helix guitar processor. The HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes over 300 amps, cabs and effects, including a looper. You will also find the Line 6 legacy library from M-Series pedals. Plus, it includes classic Line 6 stompbox modelers, such as the DL4, MM4, FM4 and DM4. There are presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.
Amazing versatility in a compact format
Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails for natural decay. Its stereo effects loop allows you to patch other pedals into the signal chain. There’s even a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or expression pedals. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility.
Line 6 HX Stomp features extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal’s operation, and to create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading and more.
In addition to its highly portable platform, HX Stomp is easy to use, thanks to its simple control layout, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD screen, and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. Its I/O may be configured for sophisticated routing. That includes simultaneously feeding an amp and a front-of-house mixer, 4-cable method operation with an amplifier (with an effects loop), and easy studio re-amping.
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a fly rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup, the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals