Gibson 125th Anniversary J200 Acoustic Limited Edition Electric Autumn Burst w/Case
Sorry, currently out of stock
Elegant looks with that identifiable expressive tone, the handcrafted 125th Anniversary J200 produces a deep, balanced and powerful sound. This guitar commemorates 125 years of craftsmanship, innovation and authenticity. Since 1894, Gibson has been shaping sound across generations, genres and gender. This American-made instrument, handcrafted by our skilled artisans, celebrates Orville Gibson’s legacy, heritage and vision of being the most relevant, played and loved instrument in the world.
The LR Baggs VTC undersaddle acoustic pickup delivers performance previously unattainable from an undersaddle pickup. The streamlined and efficient design removes every unnecessary internal component to improve the coupling between the transducer and the guitar. This substantially improves the sensitivity of the transducer so the acoustic guitar pickup delivers a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
- Neck Material: 2-piece maple
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns, 125th headstock inlay
- Body Shape: SJ-200
- Top: Lutz Spruce
- Back: Quilted Maple
- Side: Quilted Maple
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: SJ-200, Moustache, Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Imperials
- Pickguard: SJ-200, stamped tortise, Mother-of-pearl dots
- Truss Rod Cover: Limited
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit