Roland TD-17KVX V-Drums Electronic Drum Set
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Roland TD-17KVX electronic drum set is the top-tier model in Roland's new TD-17 Series. It's underscored by quality sounds, large responsive mesh pads, easy-to-use features and training tools, and sturdy, rugged reliability. Powered by the TD-17 drum module, the TD-17KVX also features a larger PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh snare pad which feels more like an acoustic snare with a shallower rim, sensitive PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh tom pads, dynamic and realistic-feeling KD-10 kick trigger, two CY-12C dual-trigger crash V-Cymbals, a larger CY-13R three-way ride V-Cymbal, advanced VH-10 V-Hi-Hat and the solid, versatile MDS-COM drum stand.
The stand out features of the TD-17KVX are definitely the larger cymbal pads and the advanced VH-10 V-Hi-Hat. The new VH-10 V-Hi-Hat features excellent playability, and realistic hi-hat performance. The “floating” design mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand, has a dual trigger cymbal pad, and faithfully recreates every hi-hat nuance. Whether the hi-hat is fully open, closed or any variation in between, the VH-10 responds naturally and accurately. Even hi-hat heel splashes can be played with ease.
Another outstanding feature is the built-in Bluetooth for streaming music or MIDI from a smart device, allowing you to learn, record tracks or just play along with your favorite songs.
The TD-17KVX also includes the new KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad; a sturdy, solid kick pad with amazing dynamic response that matches how you play, allowing you to play delicately or as hard as you can. The KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad lets you use your single or double pedal setup with ease.
In addition, the TD-17KVX comes with the new PDX-12, a 12" dual-ply mesh head pad with incredible sensitivity and response across the entire surface of the drum head, providing a great feeling, acoustic-like playing experience. The PDX-12 also recreates rim shots and cross stick techniques with ease thanks to its shallower hoop.
The TD-17 Drum Sound Module features a new set of sounds based on Roland’s popular flagship TD-50. The module is packed with over 300 quality drums, percussion and effects sounds, and 100 kits (50 preset, 50 user) to cover any genre. The TD-17 module also includes the ability to import sounds—a first for V-Drums kits in this price range. Combined with built-in sounds and easy sound editing, creating your own custom sounds and kits are virtually limitless. You can even record your performances and save your playing on a standard SDHC card. In addition to the amazing sounds and customization abilities, the TD-17 has a powerful learning tool called Coach Mode that has several different modes within. You can play along to a metronome and the TD-17 will show you in real-time if you're speeding up, dragging or right on the click. You can also keep track of how well you kept time with a calculated percentage of accuracy.
*Hi-hat stand and bass drum pedal sold separately.
- TD-17 drum module
- PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh snare pad
- Three PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh tom pads
- KD-10 Kick trigger pad
- Two CY-12C dual-trigger crash V-Cymbals
- CY-13R three-way ride V-Cymbal
- VH-10 V-Hi-Hat
- MDS-COM drum stand
- *Hi-hat stand and bass drum pedal sold separately
- 100 (Preset: 50)
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)/ Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo.
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Ambience: 25 types
- Multi-effect: 30 types
- Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- Version 4.2/Supports A2DP (Audio) and MIDI over Bluetooth
- File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- 490 mA
- 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm
- 8-13/16 (W) x 7- 3/4 (D) x 2 9/16" (H)
- 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Sound module mount, smart phone tray holder, AC adaptor, multi-pin (DB-25) cable harness and owner’s manual